Tuesday 14 July 2009

Familiar Tales

I've had a lot of mail from other people who've worked at Ominous Integrated Creative Consultancy.

Here's a few snippets:


'Picked up on your blog this week, after some other ex Omnia staff got in touch (we're all following). Use to work there, they brought me to Dubai in 2005, 6 months of hell and I managed to escape. Been at a proper company here ever since.' J

'I grin, weep, smile, boil and bleed at the ears when reading your BLOG, and i say this as I like many others have been there! Yup, I was another victim of "Ominous" so I can share your pain and anger at these bastards and there barbaric approach to hiring and firing people. Only for me, I'm glad to say got out of there - I could not cope with their manner and handling of staff. I must of seen alone 20 people come and go in my time of being there, and as far as Ominous' name goes over there in the creative industry, well I can safely say it's already dirt and thats putting it mildly, your blog and hopefully press coverage will see these tossers getting what has been coming to them in the very near future. Cant believe they are still taking this approach, really I cant.' KJH

'I'd like to say that your story was all too familiar. I was first employed their 4 years ago and left after 13 months, this prompted another 6 employees to leave shortly afterwards. Following on from this, I have made it a personal mission to 'warn' others about the company. However, some people don't listen, over the past few years I have warned 4 people not to work with them/be employed with Omnia but all ignored the advice. Apparently the first few months went down well but then followed by a similar story to yours.' LS

Theres a stack of these all telling the same sad story. But this is a story that can't end well for Ominous.



No comments:

Post a Comment